We hope that you and your loved ones are safe during this confusing and turbulent time. As we all prepare to stay close to home for some time, we know that the love for travel will not go away. Knowing this, we understand there is some hesitancy in planning your next adventure, and we want our guests (that’s you!) to feel as comfortable as possible when planning your stay with us.
For decades, we have placed our guests at the center of whatever we do. Even amidst these challenging times, the one thing that stands out is the genuine and warm service of our front-line team of staff who are serving you, our guests, with the characteristic personal attention & top-notch service that has become the hallmark of our resort. At this moment, your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us and we remain committed to being prepared to welcome you back at Belize Boutique Resort And Spa very soon!
Cancellations and Rescheduling of Bookings
In response to travel restrictions and changing conditions, we are committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times. We have extended our cancellation policy for all new and future booking starting May 1, 2020 onwards with one year free rescheduling policy, should travel restrictions occur.
Cancellations charges will be waived for bookings made for hotel stays until April 30, 2020.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date through June 30, 2020 including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes, for a year from intended date of stay, without a charge. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability.
- If you have booked through a travel agent or other third parties, kindly contact your booking provider for information on their cancellation policies.
- For guests looking to make new reservations rest assured that should travel restrictions continue to remain in place, you will be able to defer travel to a later date as needed and schedule in full for a year from intended date of stay.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
We are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and Government agencies.
We are open and accepting reservation for accommodations, pools, mineral bath, restaurants and adventure tours for overnight guests. Pool Pass and restaurant for day guests is available by advanced reservations only.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our resort family is working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our resorts’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
The resort has implemented these precautionary hygiene measures based on instructions received from the Government agencies and Ministry of Health on the guidelines for prevention of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Training to sensitize associates to the protocol prescribed by Government of Belize for personal hygiene and COVID 19, which includes, but not limited to use of face masks, social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, personal hygiene, employee health monitoring, and food safety.
- The Resort may measure body temperatures of all guests, associates and vendors using non-invasive laser thermometers.
- Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all areas, including increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers at prominent locations (restaurant, pools, mineral bath).
Cleaning Products and Protocols:Our resort uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: The resort uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: The resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the check in lounge, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” The resort is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
We look forward to seeing you upon your future stay.
Management & Team @ Belize Boutique Resort And Spa
"Celebrate LIFE & The Joys of Being With Loved Ones.”